Certified Practitioner in Yoga, Ayurvedic Thai Bodywork & Vegetarian Chef Work
Liability Insured with Alliant
Dhokela Yzeiraj is an international Ayurvedic practitioner and yogi farmer. Her mission is to enliven the connection between spirit and nature through balanced meals, Ayurvedic bodywork, classical yoga asana, Homa Therapy Farming and the Vedic practice of Agnihotra. She offers yoga, bodywork, and cooking classes to communities and individuals seeking a simpler and self-responsible approach to health.
She envisions ultimately growing and harvesting grains through Homa Therapy Farming, a Vedic practice of farming that goes beyond modern organic farming principles. Homa Therapy Farming practices include chanting mantra, prayer, and yagya or offering. The primary yagya practiced is Agnithotra, which is offering rice into a fire of cow dung in a copper pyramid working to clear toxins and purify the atmosphere and the mind through the agency fire, the element of transformation.
Hale Pule Ayurveda & Yoga, Anahola, Hawaii, USA,
- Ayurvedic Health Counselor Certification Program, 2016-Present
- 200 HR RYT, Feb. 2017
- Embracing Shakti, Ayurvedic Women’s Health and Healing Certification, Oct. 2016
- Ayurvedic Chef Training, 100 CE Hrs, June, 2016
- Ayurvedic Treatment Training, 75 CE Hrs, Aug. 2016
Lotus Palm School of Thai Yoga Massage, Montreal, Canada
- Essential Certification, Thai Yoga Massage 1-2, 170 CE Hrs, Dec. 2015
- Intermediate Certification, Thai Yoga Massage 3-4, 201.5 CE Hrs, Aug. 2017